Saturday, November 23, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Projects Post (Day4)

Hello Everyone!!!
Today's 12 Days of Christmas Projects Post is a Burlap Bag I have made from scratch, I sew this bag using my sewing machine, I attached the Red Ribbon lace with my glue gun, along with the bling bling trim I bough from Joan's long time ago. 
I think every project should have some bling bling, is the final "WOW" to any project. I tied the bag using some string left over from the same Burlap piece as you can see from the top of the bag!
 The bag can be filled with goodies, like Fun size candies or chocolates, or even small trial sizes of hand cream hand sanitizers etc. The bag measures 7 1/2'' tall.The Christmas bell I use are Earings from Walmart last year ''Christmas Holiday Earings"
I hope I have inspired you today in someway, get those small handcrafted goodies out, because they are so much fun to do and nothing says it better than a Homemade Crafted Present.
Until Next Time Have a bless day and Happy Holidays!
Thank You for visiting and Thank You for all your comments I enjoy reading them all!!









6 comments:

  1. Such a cute project :)

    Hugs from Linda
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your burlap bag is gorgeous, love the holiday theme! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your burlap bag is adorable, love the holiday theme! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute treat bag! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love your pretty project!!
    Hugggs, K
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love your pretty project!!
    Hugsss, K
    BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...