Saturday, November 2, 2013

Frosted Altered Jar

Good Day Bloggie Friends!!!

What a Crafter, Coffee and Starbucks has in common? .....You got it an Altered Starbucks Jar. So easy to do, and I am very pleased about the turn out, so Wintery isn't. I use Pledge to cover the inside of the bottle and Martha Stewart Glitter to give the Frosted look, I was looking for. I secure the lace ribbon using the hot glue gun. The Flowers are from Prima they are light blue and white (sorry my Iphone didn't pick the light blue color) I add a bit of Stickles glitter to enhance the flowers.


Until Next Time...
Happy Crafting!!!


6 comments:

  1. Super pretty, I love the embellishments you use.... TFS BIF, xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is stunning. I love the frosted look and those adorable flowers. Beautiful.

    Joanna BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project! Beautiful flowers, but still wintery! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is the MOST ELEGANT decorated jar I have ever seen! Soooo lovely!
    BIF Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love your glittery bottle! The embellishments are gorgeous! BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...