Tuesday, November 26, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Project Post (Day 5)

Happy Tuesday Bloggie Friends!!

Today is Day 5 of My 12 Days of Christmas Project Post, and I have made my Christmas Card for this year 2013. I have use washi tape I found on clearance on Michael's. I really love this Blue and this reddish/cranberry color with some fun patterns. I love the way it turns out, washi tape is very popular this year, very forgiving material, so much fun doing this card. The Stamp came from Close To My Heart, and the Blue lovely paper out of my stash.



If you have miss my previous Post of 12 Days of Christmas Projects Post please scroll down you don't want to miss them.
I hope I have inspired you to start doing those Christmas/Holidays Cards, Thank You for visiting me today and for all the Bloggie Love Thank You for your precious time! 
'till next project,
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!!!


1 comment:

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...