Saturday, November 9, 2013

12 Day of Christmas Project Post (Day 1)

Hello and Welcome to my 12 Days Christmas Project Post!!!
I'm excited to challenge myself with my very first 12 Days of Christmas Projects Posts with all of you!!
First let me explain a bit how's this will work for me...

Every Saturday a new post will be going live for all of you to enjoy.

Second, all my projects I will be doing are either for a Friend of mine or a Family member would be getting it, I can't reveal their name in case they will visit me here, I want to keep it as a surprised for them.

Third, I want to challenge myself(as I said above) I feel very confident & excited I can do this, is all about Having Fun!!!
Let get start it shall we?
My project is a Christmas Card & Matching Ornament, How AWESOME is this, LOVE IT!!!
I have seen many projects using feathers so why not to try it out, Is just as beautiful as it can be.

Artiste cut at 4 1/2 from page 53
Merry Christmas!!
Thank You for all your Bloggie Love!!!
Be sure to Click on FOLLOW Me!!
Unitl Next Time 
Happy Crafting!!!


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous set. Love that ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Your friends will love this..I DO!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful projects, love all of the embellishments on your ornament! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous :)

    Hugs from Linda
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous idea, whoever gets this is very lucky xox
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So Beautiful!!
    Hugss,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW these are just gorgeous!! beautiful card and ornament! BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...