Tuesday, November 19, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Project Post (Day 3)

Good Morning Everyone!!!
Woohoo I'm excited to share my 3rd Day on this Awesome and Fun Challenge! 
For My 12 Days Christmas Project Post Day 3. I made this cute but simple Yummy Chocolates, Hershey's Candy Wrapped Treats, I use Pear and Partridge CTMH Paper Collection.
Pear and Partridge CTMH Collection
The measurements for the wrappers are 1'' by 2'' to cover the Hershey's Nuggets, I made them using 4 Hershey's or 6 Hershey's Nuggets. I cut a piece of cardstock 4'' by 2'' for the base and score at 1/8'' on both sides to make the nuggets more stable I use a ATG Gun to attach them to the base. I use Pretzel Bags for the packaging. 

For this Treats I use one of my favorite chocolates DOVE, I use 2'' Scallop Punch from CTMH and 1 1/4'' Circle Punch CTMH. I use some snowflake from my stash and I use dimensional foam squares to adhere the snowflake, and of course a touch of bling bling to sparkle a notch.
 I cut a piece of card-stock to secure them to the base. I use Perfect Fit - Frames 2 and Perfect Fit Holidays Stamp Set. I use a bigger bag for this one because with the pretzel bag they were tight and it was not looking good, I just tape the extra on the back.
Winter Wonderland CTMH Collection

Perfect Fit Holidays Stamp Set
Papers are from my stash
Winter Worderland CTMH Collection
I have made 31 of this for my co-workers at my job, and I have not done yet, but I will...
 I think they will love them!!! Easy project for a mass production, I do recommend it.  
If you have missed any of my projects scroll down for you to enjoy, I hope I have inspire you in anyway. Be sure to Follow me you don't want to miss the next upcoming 12 days of Christmas Project Post. 
Have a great day and BIG Thank You for all your Bloggie Love I appreciated them!!!
Merry Christmas!!!


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome projects, that is a such a thoughtful gesture for your coworkers! Your treats lucky fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute treat packaging ideas Vanessa. Thanks for sharing
    bif

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects, love the wrapping idea :)
    Hugs from Linda
    BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...