Monday, December 9, 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Project Post Day 11

Happy Monday Friends!!!
I hope you have a great weekend!!
OMG I can't believed is Day 11 of My 12 Christmas Projects Post.
Well for my today's project I have a little gift for all my costumers, I made 10 of these, this are 3x3 cards with matching 3x3 box, I know they will love it. Is my way to said Thank You for all their business with Close To My Heart Thank You all!
I couldn't Done it without you Support I appreciated all of you!!


I use Sparkle and Shine WOTG Scrapbooking Kit and I emboss the sentiment "Merry Christmas" and "Happy Holidays" using the Holiday Tags D1560.
I used Transparency Paper for the 3x3 Box Top. The Box base measure 5 1/4 and score at 1" all four sides, the top cover measure 5 2/4 and score at 1" all four side, make sure to apply extra pressure Transparency paper is "stubborn" don't like to be told what to do!!
Holiday Tags D1560 coordinates with Artiste Cricut Collection

Be sure to check back tomorrow for the 12 Days Christmas Projects Post Day 12!!!

Thank You for visiting me Today!!
Have a fabulous Day!!
Happy Holidays, and Merry Christmas to all!


5 comments:

  1. This is incredible. I don't have time to play with stubborn right now, but I will after the new year! Favorit-ing your post here and will continue to follow. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty paper & great bows! I have some craft plastic sheets I am going to try to make a clear protective top for my gingerbread man soap. wish me luck!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, love the tags in the center. The boxed gifts are perfect, they look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love thank you cards. and I always think I need to have a stash in my car/in my purse/in my bag...maybe 3x3 is the way to go! thanks for the inspiration... Merry BIF Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...