Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Holiday Treat

Good Day Everyone!!!
Today's project is a Tic-Tacs Mints Candies. I cover them using Red shimmer card stock, I have on my stash of papers, If I can remember correctly I bought it from Joann's Fabrics.
* Cut a piece of cardstock of your choice at 4 3/4'' by 3 1/2''
*Score at 2" and 2 3/4'
*Adhered the Tic-Tacs using Glue Dots on the back to prevent sliding out of the cover.
*Secure them using the ribbon of your choice and tied a bow or a knot.
The Stamp Set is from Close To My Heart (S1210 Very Christmas) one of my favorites stamp this year! I used Artiste Cricut Collection to cut the shape from page 49, I stamp the image using Versa Mark and apply Cranberry Embossing Powder(Z659) from CTMH
10 of them!!!
They came out so cute and very festive, I'm very grateful to have important people next to me that really care about me and my family I'm very grateful for that!! A homemade simple gift says a lot...
From the bottom of my Heart Merry Christmas, Many Blessings to you and yours, from Our Home to Yours!!!
Warm Hugs


3 comments:

  1. Fun gifts Vanessa! Love the fun ribbon and pretty tags you used! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great way to use those smaller stash scraps Vanessa. I like that these can be for any occasion depending on what you use.
    BIF- Cara
    creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...