Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Burlap Glassine Bag Pocket

Happy Tuesday!!
I'm so excited to share this Burlap Glassine Bag Pocket project with you all.
First let me tell you that is so easy to make, but before I tell you about my project, there is a short story about this humongous Burlap Roll I got from Walmart over the holidays.
 My husband and I went to shop to Walmart, my eyes spot this roll I mean over 10 yds. for 9.98 come on got to have it right, I told him immediately "I want and I need this" he told me "For What" (big old voice tone) I told him because I need it, well he just look at me like I'm crazyI ended up grabbing it .... but the truth is I am NOT Crazy, LOL...well I think I got enough Burlap for many projects to come.
 For this project I use a Glassine Bag.
 I cut a small template from one extra small envelopes, tape the envelope on to the burlap and cut it around, I use my Hot Glue Gun to secured all the flaps. 
I embellish using ribbon, lace trim from my stach.
Flowers are from Prima Collection and Paper Blooms KaiserCraft
Thank You for Visiting today!!






Happy Crafting

2 comments:

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...