Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Easter Bucket

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday!!!
This cute Paint Bucket screams for Spring.
 I just Love this cute Bunny He is so adorable!!!
This file can be found Scraptastical Kreations Store.
 I use different textures including vinyl.The Butterfly and the 3D Flower are cut from paper, the small flower on the bottom are from Close To My Heart (Flowers are Retired).
The Paint Bucket was sitting and patiently waiting to be altered!!!
 I bought it at Joan's.
I just love him...Adorable Chocolate bunny
I used 3D Zots Clear Adhesive to give the butterfly  a  3D effect
Butterfly Close-up
3D Flower

Thank You for visiting me today!!! Leave your comments below, I love reading them!!
Thanks Again
Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. TOTALLY Cute!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...