Friday, March 15, 2013

Easter Bunny Door Hanger Treat

Hello and Welcome!!
Today's project is a cute Easter Bunny Door Hanger Treat!!! Over Creative Kuts they release every Monday a BAP Build A Project File is free and all you have to do is complete you project posted by Sunday and then you can play along for the following week!! 
I did request my BAP file this week and this is my version.
Hope you all like it because 
She is cute as a Bunny!!



I cut the Bunny twice as you can see from the last picture, her ears... I finish her front and back of this cute Door hanger treat, the file come as a Door hanger or you can folded half way to make a "bag" out of it.
Thank You for visiting me today!!!
Happy Crafting!!


3 comments:

  1. This is just DARLING!!your Easter projects are AMAZING!!
    Have a Wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen one before ever, now today on the same hop I found two! And I like them both! :)

    Visiting today from Deezy's hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE what you did with your BAP! Thanks for swinging by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...