Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter Egg-citement Card & Spring Shadow Box

Happy Wednesday!!!
Sharing with you all two projects I made for my Design Team Scraptastical Kreations, first is a 
Easter Egg-citement Card, using Scraptastical Kreations Welcome Spring File I re-size the Eggs and I used Twine Tim Holtz Idea-ology, to cover them, I applied Liquid Glass CTMH, then Tim Holtz Twine. I cut using the same file, 2 extra eggs using Dotty For You(Retired) PaperPpack from Close To My Heart. Also the grass is from the same file.
 For the sentiment I use Easter Wishes Holiday Stamp Set B1422 from the New Idea Spring/Summer Catalog.
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE 2ND PROJECT

My second Project is a Shadow Box, Perfect way to start Spring!!
Just a regular black shadow box, I pick up at Walmart, It's a great feeling when I do things like this for me, I can show off with pride I really love how beautiful this Shadow Box turns out!!! Again I use Scraptastical Kreations Fancy Flowers File, I re-sized the file, I used Liquid Glass to add more dimension to the flowers also from Close To My Heart.  



Thank You for Visiting me Today until Next Time
Happy Crafting!!










3 comments:

  1. love the eggs vanessa! did you just use adhesive on the top?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are super. I love those flowers on that shadow box. Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas "Easter" Linky Party.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa, that card is just too cute and I love the shadow box and the pretty pretty flowers!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...