Sunday, March 17, 2013

Easter Wishes Card

Happy Sunday!!
I'm sharing a beautiful I made this morning. Easter is around the corner and before we know it, it would be here, I'm ready for it. Looking through out my cartridges...and want to used either a Rabbit or an Egg, so I found, what I was looking and I created this card using Chantilly Paper Packet, for the Egg Shape I use Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge I cut the Egg Shape 9, I used the negative side from at 5''. I cut strips of paper about 1 1/2'' to 2'' wide on some of the strips, by the way they were scrap strips, don't panic I'm well stock on this beautiful Chantilly Paper Pack in fact this Paper Packet is so versatile.  It can be use for many other projects you might want to created, Birthday's Just Because Easter, and so on and on,  just let your imagination run wild like I did!!!
Thank You for visiting me today!!!

I enjoy reading all your comments!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...