Friday, March 29, 2013

Life is Good...Mini Altered Jar

Happy Good Friday!!
Today's project is a Mini Altered Jar, I call "life is good" (CTMH Stamp Set Retired)...Is filled with sweet tarts candies, It can't get any sweeter than that...
I used Mini Round Dollies...cut it in the center, add mini glue dots around the jar to adhere the Dollie... I cut a 1 1/2'' Scallop from Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge and a simple 1 1/4'' circle using 1 1/4' Circle Punch. I use foam dots to give a dimension.
 Got it have some lovely Twine around...

The Small flower came from own stach
Happy Crafting!!


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!
    Scrappy hugs, Connie
    http://conniecanrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Super sweet!! I'm already a follower stoppng by from Deezys Pimpin is Eezy!

    http://christyscraftycorner.blogspot.com/2013/04/birds-and-butterflies-and-boxers-oh-my.html

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...