Wednesday, March 27, 2013

all about scallops

Good Afternoon!!!
Today's project is all about Scallops!!
...so is Scallop Madness ahead
First project is an Easel Card using Shape Cards from Scraptastical Kreations for the center of the card I used Sophisticated Scallops Set 2 & Set 3...
The Butterfly and the Tag are from Cricut.
For the sentiment I used A Tree Stamp Set from Close To My Heart
 For the 2nd card I used Sophisticated Scallops Set 2, and Set 3. 
I used Tim Holtz Twine to wrap around my scallop to give using Liquid Glass Glue, it's give a dimension but also to make the Lollipop. 
The sentiment came from Close To My Heart You're Sweet(Retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...