Friday, April 26, 2013

Mother's Day Box

Happy Friday!!
I made this box using Cricut Art Philosophy Collection and Artiste Cricut Collection flowers are from Artiste Cartridge page 54 at 3" and 2 1/2 "
Paper are Dream Pop Paper Pack which would be available on May 1,2013 to 
Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month 
when you spend $35.00 or more in Close To My Heart products for only $10.00.
This box measure 2 1/2'' tall and 3" length wise. 
The Stamp I use is C1543 Perfect Fit-Mom Holiday
You can get this supplies and many others at my website




Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I sure Love coming here and looking at your work! Love these flowers so much...I might have to convert! Not! Well, it's too bad cricut doesn't have these in an SVG! I'd love to make some of these.
    Hugss,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project! Live the colors, your flowers...lovely!

    TFS from BIF
    http://marie97-lotlot.blogspot.com/2013/04/betty-feathers.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning box, the flowers are amazing. Beautiful colors too! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THOSE flowers are amazing!!

    BIF
    dawnmercedes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers!! Great card

    Tanya
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vanessa, I just love your flowers! Beautiful!
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...