Wednesday, April 3, 2013

More Scallops...Baby Cards

For Scraptastical Kreations April DT Challenge Blog Hop CLICK HERE


Happy Wednesday!!!
 Today is my Design Team Post day,wohooo...I'm excited to share this amazing cards with you all.
 This 2 cards are made using Sophisticated Scallops file from Scraptastical Kreations, I used a round scallop and cut it using a round punch to form a Baby Bib, add a cute but simple ribbon to it make it so cute for the New Mom-To-Be!
My second card is using the same file Sophisticated Scallops and Sew Much Love,
I cut 2 square scallops to make the two square drawers, and two 1'' by 1/2'' to make the two long drawers,
The Cute little Bear came from Sew Much Love file I use Peachy Keen Face Stamps, I cut a small scallop from Sophisticated Scallops file to make the Bear's Bib using a small circle punch.
The Sentiment is from  Close To My Heart



Thank You for visiting me!!
Please Leave your comments below it means a lot to me,
Thank You!!














7 comments:

  1. Both cards are super cute, but I sure do like that drawer one a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards, way to go ;)
    BIF :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those are adorable great for baby shower ( blogging forward)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love them both. TFS
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these great for a baby shower or just gave birth blogging forward hun and i joined keep up the pretty stuff love it

    http://scrappinghappy-scrappinghappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cards, love how you created the drawers on your second card. I am a new follower of your blog from the "Blogging it Forward" group and I am looking forward to more of your creations!

    BIF
    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cards! I love the dresser.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.ca
    blogging it forward

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...