Thursday, April 4, 2013

3D Love Braket Frame

Welcome back to the Pimp-Out/Showcase Hop!!!
Brought to you by Deezy Does It!
This "Weekly" Pimp-Out/Showcase Hop is to gain new followers as well as bring more traffic to your blog and at the same time receive greater exposure.  It is also a great way to meet other bloggers, exchange ideas, get great tips and learn new techniques; all while showing your "art".
 
Before we begin, there are just a few simple rules to the hop.
1. Follow the Host (first link): 
2. Follow the showcased blogger: Paper Krafts Unlimited Designs (second link)
3. Link up below using Linky Tools
4. Visit at least 3 blogs from the link up list below and leave a comment on their blog.  Let them know you came from the Weekly "Pimp-Out/Showcase" Hop and that you are a follower so they can return the favor.
 ~Please remember that if someone from the hop follows you, be sure to return the favor~

This week's Pimp-Out/Showcase belongs to Vanessa from Paper Krafts Unlimited Designs.

 I'm so excited to share my project with you all. 
Thank You to Wanda for letting participated this time!
Most of you know me by know, but for those that are the first time visiting me here is a little about
My name is Vanessa and I have been Crafting after a Family trip to Disney World back 2007,  after that I start looking for more ways to learn different techniques and such. I have 3 kids, we live in the State of Alaska for the last couple of years, My Husband proudly serve in the Military and soon he will be retiring "YES"
I love what I do and I enjoy it every minute of it. I'm also a Close To My Heart Consultant because I love Paper Crafting in general and their product line is amazing.  I'm also on Scraptastical Kreations Design Team and I love it. 
I own many Electronic Cutting Machine first 3 generations of Cricut and My lovely Baby Cameo, my projects include a little bit of everything but sometimes are SVG Files more than anything else or vice-versa.
Now on to my project.
This is me and my husband. I decide to make something that really is just both of us.
I always make cards, Scrapbook layouts etc. but this time I really want to make something different and special, so YES I did make this Picture Frame, although I enjoy so much I'm thinking to make a second one to place some where around the house, maybe a bigger version one, who knows, I will leave it to my mojo and see what I can come up.
I made this My Creations Braket Frame from Close To My Heart. I use Buzz and Bumble Paper Pack
I cut from page 53 at 10 3/4' using Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, to cut the center I use my Exacto Knife. I ink the edges using  Chocolate Exclusive Ink and I sand the edges to give a smooth texture and look.
All flower are from Prima, isn't Gorgeous, I think their flower are amazingly beautiful. To protect the picture inside from dust I use a Transparency Paper 8 x 11' and glue in, first using clear glue dots.
I'm really excited how this My Creation Picture Braket Frame turns out.




Thank You for stopping by and for all the great Comments!!
Thank You


10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the project! congrats on being pimped out
    http://cluelesscrafter-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty project, love the gorgeous flowers! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beautiful beautiful frame! WOW

    Kimberly

    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my,such a beautiful frame! Just love it Vanessa!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, STUNNING!! I need to do this as a Tribute to my dad.. thanks for the idea..
    Hugs
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is just Stunning...
    LOVE IT
    hugs
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just STUNNING!!
    Hugs
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super beautiful! Glad you shared!
    here from BIF group :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I love all the details. TFS
    BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...