Monday, April 8, 2013

Altered 3D My Creations Star

Hello Friends and Happy Monday!!!
 I altered this My Creations Star using the New Dream Pop Paper Pack 12 x 12 Cardstock from
 Close To My Heart, which would be available for costumers May 1, 2013. 
To cover My Creations Star simply email me and I will be more than happy to email the template for you!!
torov_7044@yahoo.com
For the flowers I used Cricut Artiste Exclusive Cartridge from CTMH page 54
I cut 2 ("yellow" flowers from Honey Cardstock) key f at 4 1/2"
and a small 2 1/2" (Rasberry from Dream Pop Paper Pack) key f
 For the leaves branches using  Sweet Leaf 12 x 12 Cardstock  I cut 3 at 2'' from page 54 <3d object=""> F
I ink all the edges from the Star using Honey Exclusive Ink Pads
I add some flat off white pearls from my stash.

I'm very pleased with the results, just the way this beautiful star looks, I just Love It :)


Dream Pop Paper Pack Close up

Thank for visiting!!!
Your comments means a lot to me!!
Thank You
Happy Crafting!!

23 comments:

  1. WOW!!!

    This is beautiful! Love it!!!

    Kimberly
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous star you created/adorned!!! Love it!
    Gaby
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning!! Came over from BIF and you know I am already a fan!
    Scrappy hugs,
    Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your star is absolutely beautiful!! A perfect addition to any decor!
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! That came out amazing!!! TFS
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an amazing project, love the pearls and flowers! It is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow!!! This is stunning! Those flowers are my weakness. I love them! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I'm a new follower! Can't wait to see more of your work!

    Happy Crafting!!

    Amanda - BIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! This is stunning! I love the colors and the details. Those flowers are my weakness. I love them! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I can't wait to see more of your work. You're amazing!!

    Happy Crafting!
    Amanda - BIF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your star turned out great!!
    Angela
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! Love all the flowers :)
    Hugs,
    KimberlyRae

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vanessa, I love that star you made. I wish I had seen this a couple of weeks ago. My Easter tree needed something on top and this would have been perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That star is just beautiful! I love the color combination and the pattern paper!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love it! The color combination is just beautiful!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! I love the colors and pattern, and those flowers are gorgeous!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
    Blogging it Forward

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have made this 3D star so beautiful...love it.


    Joanna
    http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.co.uk/
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely!!!!!
    ~Candace
    www.papercraftsbycandace.com
    Blogging it Forward <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty, thank you for sharing with us....
    BIF =)
    xo Nikki ox

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW, This is awesome. Beautiful. www.thefruitofmyhands.blogspot.com
    Blogging it forward.
    Blessing Linda

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow! that star is fantastic! TFS
    from BIF group Haidee @ http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful star and love the color combo! Thanks for sharing:)
    gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com
    Blogging it forward group.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, I really like this! It's definitely going on my Pin board!

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is beautiful!!!

    BIF
    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...