Friday, April 12, 2013

Enjoy Life

Happy Friday!!
Today's project is a Swing or Flip card I made using Stamp Of The Month My Sunshine, I use few techniques on this card, Thanks to a fellow Consultant who shared her knowledge with me! 
Thank You to Teresita!
You can get this beautiful Stamp Of The Month for only $5.00 when you spend $50.00 on My Website

April Stamp Of The Month
I stamp the image on Versa Mark first, then I used the Clear Detail Embossing Powder
.All images can be cut using Exclusive Artiste Cricut Collection from page 70. 
For the Sun Image shift Key Accent 2 
For the Hot Air Ballon is Accent 1,
For the Clouds Accent 2 at 3/4" and 1"
Other Products I used
Heavenly Blue Z2126 Retired

Thank You for all your comments!!

13 comments:

  1. Great Card! Love that stamp set!!

    Kimberly
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your card is Super Cool, Vanessa!
    Hugsss,
    KimberlyRae
    http://kreationsbykimberlyrae.com/blog
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love your card design. TFS
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, love that it swings/flips! So creative. BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only made one swing/flip card Yours is so pretty! TFI
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! I'm a new follower from Deezy! Glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! TFS from BIF xoNikkiox

    ReplyDelete
  8. very creative card!
    TFS
    from BIF group Haidee http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great stamp set! I love the swing card! So unique!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card!! I have yet to make a swing/flip card:( Thank you for sharing:)
    gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com
    Blogging it forward group.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vanessa, love your Swing card! Very cute!
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so beautiful!

    Amanda - BIF -

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...