Thursday, April 25, 2013

Male Birthday Card

Good Thursday Morning!!
Today's card is inspire by Pinterest, my must to go when I need a Male Card, seems to be one of the not so easy to make, so Thank You Pinterest you Rock!!
This Card is for my Oldest Son who's Birthday is this Saturday, wow I can't believe he would be turning 18, where the time went?
Now I want to said I want you to be 1 again, since you are turning into a Young Adult...
Anyways...
Happy Birthday to you my love, wishing you The Best and many more to come!!

For this card I use Fiesta File from Scraptastical Kreations
Victory Paper Pack(RETIRED) from Close To My Heart and

Until Next Time...
Happy Crafting!!!

8 comments:

  1. I really like this man card. It out great. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Vanessa! Perfect for an 18 year old guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!! Such a cute card. Love the paper and that cut. TFS
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is really a Cool 'manly' card! I love it!
    Hugss,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card!! love it!

    Tanya
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, yes! this is such a great theme for a guy!

    BIF
    dawnmercedes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the masculine card! The guitar is awesome! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, masculine card! Great job!
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...