Monday, April 22, 2013

3D SVG Small Tabletop Lamp

Happy Monday to Everyone!
Today's creation is this Beautiful 3D SVG Small Tabletop Lamp
after so many projects I want to accomplish,
I finally got my hands-on, and play with this amazing kit. 
This Small Tabletop Lamp is so cute and easy to make, it measured 8.5'' tall.

Front View
Close up
Back Side
2 sides view
Perfect for any room decor, Thinking this would be pretty on a Baby Room, Adorable!!
Thank You for all your comments & for stopping by,
Happy Crafting!!!

10 comments:

  1. This is really pretty ! You are so clever :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...perfect for a Girly room.

    TFS from BIF
    http://marie97-lotlot.blogspot.com/2013/04/atc-recipe-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Vanessa!! Such s creative idea. TFS
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just too ocute, love the idea!!

    Martha
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lamp turned out beautiful. I bought this file but haven't tried it yet.
    Kerry
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!! I've never seen this before, will have to try it some day :) thanks for sharing

    Tanya
    BIF

    My Little Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful project, TFS! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just Beautiful!
    Hugss,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Vanessa this is absolutely beautiful!! I'm a new bloggie friend from BIF:) Have a great day!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...