Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Shadow Box Card

Happy Wednesday!!
For my Scraptastical Kreations Design Team project I made the Shadow Box Card, This File includes 5 Shadow Box Cards Designs, I add a little surprise on the back is a file from Scraptastical Kreations Popcorn Gifts Boxes (Santa Box).
The Paper Pack is The New Chantilly from Close To My Heart which would be release on Feb 1,203 from the New Spring/Summer 2013 Catalog



"You and Me" sentiment is from Whoo's Your Valentine Stamp set
Little sweetTreat 
I used Perfect Fit Frames (2) Flair which is also a New Stamp Set featuring in The CTMH New Spring/Summer Catalog2013 , The sentiment is from Whoo's Your Valentine Stamp Set, Exclusive Inks Pads I use are Cotton Candy Exclusive Ink Pads and Pear Exclusive Inks Pads. Flowers are from Astiste Crciut Exclusive Cartridge from Close To My Heart. I use both Machines My Cameo Silhouette and My Cricut Expression, to complete this Fun Shadow Box Card.

Thank You for Stopping by!!!
Happy Crafting!!!  













No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...