Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Birthday!!!

Good Morning Crafty Friends!!!
For Today's Scraptastical Kreations Design Team project I made this Simple but Cute Bag & Card for my Daughter 11 B-day, she love them, her facial expressions said it all, she is My Life!!!
 I use My Beary Sweet Valentine file which can be found Scraptastical Kreations original Art work by Scraptastical Kreations!!

For my Second SK Design Team Project also for My B-day Girl this Beautiful Card, using Hooray It's Your Birthday
file also from Scraptastical Kreations Original Art Work by Scraptastical Kreations
Thanks for Cheering with me and wishing her many Years & Blessings to come to the B-day Girl!!!









1 comment:

  1. What an adorable gift bag and card for your daughter! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...