Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day Card

Good Morning!!!
As you can see I have start my Valentine's Cards, for today Card I did use Close To My Heart 12x12 Hollyhock Cardstock as a base, I use Marta Stewart punch for the edges of my designer paper (CTMH Retired)I stamp the sentiment using Mad About You Stamp S1112(Retitred CTMH), I tied a bow using Baker's Twine Paradise Assortment, I cut the Heart using my Cricut Expresion, from Artiste Cricut Collection Exclusive CTMH from page 71. I add glitter to the first small layer heart which is cut at 1 1/2.
If you would like to purchase any of this products or material please stop by MY CTMH STORE.


Thank You for stopping by, Have a Crafty Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...