Friday, January 4, 2013

Altered Canvas Journal

Hello and Happy New Year 2013!!!
I hope you all have a Wonderful Holiday Season and enjoy time with your loves one, I know I did...took a break from My Scrap-Room and Is good to be back on my comfort zone with many ideas popping in my head. 
Like this Altered Canvas Journal from Close To My Heart I enjoy every moment of it I was supper Fun to do. The Dress and Dress stand is from Artiste Cricut Collection. Flowers are from Prima Collection which I order online and they are beautiful stunning, the lace, lace beads are from my personal stash.
Hope you enjoy, make sure you come back to check, What's New on My Blog and for more ideas full of inspiration!!!





Thanks for visiting me Today!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...