Saturday, January 12, 2013

Male 15 Birthday Card

Happy Saturday Friends!!
Today's Card Project is a Male 15th Birthday card, using Elemental Paper Pack(Retired) from Close To My Heart I use Spots & Dots Cuttlebug Embossing folder on Chocolate Base Cardstock(first layer), card measure 5 x 6 1/2. I copy the $5.00 bill front and back to represent #15(NOT A REAL MONEY) and Stamp the sentiment "Happy Birthday" using Art Philosophy Cricut Collection stamp set!

I hope I have inspire you today to think outside the box!!!
Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a great card for a guy! Love the money idea!!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...