Sunday, January 27, 2013

For My Valentine

Good Morning and Happy Sunday!!!
Today I'm sharing a two projects with a twist in it, This two adorable mail boxes from For My Valentine SVG Kit from SVG's Cuts, one for her and one for him. I add a ribbon in the back of his Valentine Box to give the illusion of his Back Pack, How Clever is that!!! I love this Mail Boxes and their kits, They are AWESOME!!! 
Both Sentiments are from CTMH using Whoo's Your Valentine Kit Stamp Set. "I{Heart} You" and 'Ur My Favorite"
This 2 Mail Boxes measure are almost 8'' tall perfect to add treats to carry to school, co-workers or even to bring your treats back home, How Cool is that.... In fact can be use for any gift such Socks, Kitchen Towels, etc, you might want to gifted to your Special Friend or Significant other, it will fit perfectly... Love It... 
Enjoy, Love to hear from You!!!
Thank You for Visiting Me Today
&
 Happy Crafting!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a super cute box for a cute Valentine gift! I love how you showed a more masculine one as well as a feminine one, but I think really either could be used for anyone! Thanks for sharing!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and super cute
    http://www.rochellescreativeplace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these boxes! So adorable.

    New follower from http://scraphappyinohio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...