Saturday, May 12, 2012

You're 1 in a Million

This card turn out so beautifully, why? Humm I just remind myself that I have a Graduation this year, my son graduated from 6th grade, How cool is it. Well I have to celebrated his accomplishments he did a lot of work thru his school year and to Celebrated his goals I made this card for him. I hope you all enjoy, have a great Day!!!
Typeset WOTG Paper Pack
My Acrylix Typeset Worshop
C1464 My Acrylix Blue Ribbon
Black Hemp Z258
Exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Card is cut from AP Cricut Cart page 53 at 5 1/2"
Exclusive Ink Pads Z2105
Wooden Buttons Z1387

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...