Saturday, May 5, 2012

Manila Pocket Folder Card

Good Morning everyone!!! I'm CelebratingNational Scrapboking Day! What a better way to celebrate by doing, A Manila Pocket Folder Card. I cut the folder to were I can make a pocket folder card. After playing and playing trying to find a great layout, perfect colors and trying various techniques I achieve the look I was hoping for, Antique in time. The stamp I used in the middle of the card I got it from FB garage sale group and I have a pretty good deal for all 29 of them. I'm happy how it turn out!!! What are you making to Celebrate the National Scrapbooking Day? Love to hear from you!!! Thanks for stopping by. God bless!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love it! Can u do a tutorial or do u have a link? Its gorgeous! callyAnn

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...