Monday, May 7, 2012

Card Creating Tuesday Card day Sketch and Card Day Flower


Welcome to my blog. I created this card using a sketch from Erica's Craft Room as a DT Member I choose the Sketch, I use Art Philosophy from Close To my Heart, to created the banners, I cut them at 1" and ink the edges. I use the 2" scalloped puncher and 1" punch to stamp the sentiment" Friend Forever" Both punchers are from Close To My Heart, Thanks for visiting and don't forget to leave a comment and be my new follower!!!

13 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! Love Love Love the banner!!

    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Love! Love! that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. It is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa,
    This is a beautiful card!! Love the banner and the papers you used. Are the papers from CTMH??
    Kathy
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy!!! Thank you for stopping by... Yes the paper with polka dots are from CTMH.

      Delete
  5. This is beautiful vanessa. Great take on the sketch! TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card!! Really like the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch! Beautiful card!
    Miranda:)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about your card! The ribbon is darling...and I love PINK...so that card is just perfect!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute card love the ribbon.

    MCCR DT, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...