Monday, May 21, 2012

Father Day Card

Good Morning everyone!!! I would like to share this card that I made, is full of vibrants colors and very festive!! This card is 4 by 5 1/2 I use some scraps that I have left sit in my Scraproom for long time, we scrapbookers/ Card Making Artists enjoy collecting a lot of papers embellishments and so on and we forget all about it, I decide to look through my stuff and came with this beautiful Card which I will mail to my Dad, he for sure will appreciate all the hard work I put into it. Enjoy everyone and don't forget to leave your comment below and tell me What do you think, until next time see you then!!! Blessing

1 comment:

  1. A perfect card for Father's Day!!!Perfect colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...