Sunday, May 20, 2012

The winner of the $10.00 Gift Card Is....

And the winner for My Big Fat Wedding Blog Hop is angel4everMay 19, 2012 5:27 AM Simply beautiful!!! ♥ Tiffany ReplyDelete The way I pick the winner was using Random Number Generator from my blog, I made a list from all the participants from my blog... they were 2 Anonimos through out the hop I didnt count them since they only comment twice and of course NO name NO prize claim. I took a picture from the Random Number Generator using my Iphone.By using Tali-Marks almost everyone made more than 3 comments on the hop, I hope I was fair enough for everyone, and If not please forgive me so please let's give a round of applause to Tiffany. Thank You all for giving me the opportunity to do this and you all for participating along with others, and BIG Thank You to for Sponsoring this Fun Blog Hop Thanks Cori!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...