Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Card Tuesday Sketch May 15

I made this card as part of my Card Tuesday Card Sketch Challenge for Erics's Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ I was thinking when I first saw the sketch I think of "Graduates" and I said Ok Let's Do a Prom Dress, How I will like to have a dress like this is matter fact my favorite color is green and brown, so I go ahead start looking for some nice papers that I have, I said humm I like this DCWV Lemon Flower Stack, so the winner was DCWV got it long time ago by the way... I used Formal Occacion Cricut Cartridge I cut the dress at 4 1/2''  it looks so perfect... Im not a card maker who goes by measurements I eye ball pretty much everything, so I think shoes are 1 1/2'' same at the purse...I really play with my Expresion good fair enough. Thank You for stopping by and feel free to leave some sugary comments on your way out. :) Come back next week for another Tuesday Card Challenge
Formal Occasion Cricut Cartridge

10 comments:

  1. Great card!
    Miranda :)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the colors and design!!!
    Shelley DT sister mccr
    shelley-scrapbookingforfun.bolgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors. Great take on this weeks sketch.
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card love the gems. Happy Birthday!

    MCCR DT, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great job with the sketch! I love your dress! Love the added "diamonds" on it!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card and it matches the sketch perfectly!!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty card!! love the colors and bling! my cricut craft room dt sis... doris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vanessa this is beautiful. BTW my favorite color is green too! TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vanessa,
    Wow, your card is gorgeous!!! I just love this paper stack and green is my favorite color!!! Love the bling on the dress. I just got this cart, so I am going to have to try this cut!!

    Have you used your stamps yet??

    Kathy
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...