Saturday, November 10, 2012

Raggedy Ann Double layout 12x12

Happy Saturday!!

For todays Design Team Assignment Project from Scrapping with Lisa Design Team I choose a Rag Doll paper piecing from Scrapping with Lisa Store for the cutest colorful layout. I use Dotty For You (retired) from CTMH I used brads for the doll dress but the file comes with the stars, I choose them (brads) to give some "POP" to the layout, I'm really happy & pleased with the turnout.



Raggedy Ann 12x12 Layout



Paper Piecing from Scrapping with Lisa Store



Thanks for stopping by!!!
Follow me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. These pages are fabulous and the photo's are fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...