Tuesday, November 13, 2012

BAP #42 Snowman Docking Station

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!
 Today project is a Build A Project(BAP #42) Snowman Docking Station, How Adorable He is!!! Well If you want to play Along with us Visit and Join Us Creative Kuts On Facebook were every week is a new BAP were you can Have Fun like me!!! Love this cute File, Thanks Cheryl You Rock!!!
 Please excuse some of the pictures since I use my camera, well i should use My Cannon EOS Digital Rebel XT :( I hope you join us next week!!!
Papers Used for this project are from CTMH

My IPhone


Snowman Docking station

My Son Phone



Follow Me On Facebook

1 comment:

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...