Sunday, November 18, 2012

New Friends Blog Hop



Happy Monday!!!!
Welcome to Our New Friends Blog Hop. I am very excited to be part of Scrapping With Lisa DT first Official blog hop since I join this fabulous Design Team Members, is been a pleasure!! I have created this two wonderful cards using Scrapping with Lisa Designs New Friends File and Card Template File. My favorite one is the bear Isn't he the cutest? Love his adorable face!!!! 
Please be sure to visit each of my DT Sister Blog's and leave some love along the way!!!
Happy Thanksgiving and Many Blessing to You and Yours!!!






Next Stop is Rhonda


Here is the Blog Hop Line up!!!

4 comments:

  1. Vanessa, I love your cards! they are o adorable! Love the frames you chose to use with the images. Your papers are so pretty. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards, Vanessa ! What awesome paper you close and the frame card is especially pretty.
    Big Blog Hugs, Janrt

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your cards Vanessa. you always make such nice ones

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome cards. i can never get the frame one to work. welcome to the design team and our hops.

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...