Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Christmas Cards

Hello and Happy Holidays from Our Family to Yours!!!
 Here I am showcasing some of my latest design cards I have been working in the last couples days. I am really excited the way it turn out, simple designs but I really think got the "WOW" feeling, few more designs to work in the next few days, although I am working on few Design Team Project and a Guest Design Team Project for the month of November, and a blog hop for this Friday November 23, 2012 you will love it and I will have a giveaway, It does Have a Fall Theme. Can you said I have been Busy for sure I am, so I hope you can join me in this Hop I promise is pack of projects.
 Here are my cards





Happy Holidays!!!



3 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous Christmas card's. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all stunning cards..i would like to keep it in mind and will use if i ever need it for the design of Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...