Sunday, November 4, 2012

Family Love 12x12 Layout

Hello Everyone!!!
For today's project I made a 12x12 layout Family Love. All product are from Close To My Heart I use My Reflections La Belle Vie Paper Packet Artiste Cricut Collection for the sentiment I use Family Love Stamp Set Exclusive Inks Pads Black and White Daisy


La Belle Vie Paper Pack

Stamp Set Family Love D1506

Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Accent 9 CardPage 63 at 8''
Accent 9 Shift + Accent 1 Page 49 at 1 1/2
Accent Halloween> Page 77 at 2 1/4
Thanks for visiting and Please stop by my Facebook Page !!!


1 comment:

  1. Your lay out is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing. I love the paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...