Thursday, September 6, 2012

Baby Scrapbook Layout


Hello and Welcome Again to Paper Krafts Unlimited Desings a place to find Ideas and Inspiration from Scrapbook layouts to Altered Items. I feel so excited and happy for this new fresh look on my blog, I'm still battling this cold/flu but happy and thankful for my friend Daisy Collins for making this new look possible, she did for sure a amazing job. Check her Zibbet Shop Here!!! Thank you Daisy Collins You Rock!!!

I will be sharing my most recent Scrapbook Layouts as follow with a brief description on each picture, I'm learning how to work my Silhoutte Cameo, I bought it in may 2012 and have being having hard time with the machine but I have to give credit to a few of my Facebook Scrapbooking Friends who are being helping me along the way, Thanks to Tammy B,  Wanda H. and Cheryl....and let me tell you is fun this machine is awesome, I'm hoping to incorporated any or some paper piecing along the way as I will be making more layouts, but I need to catch up on Cards from ILS by Tsunami Rose.

Interactive 12x12 Double Page layout



12x12 layout using vellum paper and Cricut Art Philosophy
12x12 layout using vellum paper and Art Philosophy Cricut Carttidge

Flower are from Artiste Cricut Cartridge

Close up


Dollie Closeup









6 comments:

  1. Your blog is BEAUTIFUL!!! Daisy does amazing work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!Love this NEW Fabulous Look!!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the folded down corner with flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I love all the pretty embellishments.I'm your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...