Monday, September 17, 2012

Fall Is in the Air 12x12 Layout


Hello all!!! Where I live Fall is in full swing, just to see the colors are just simple amazing. I know for some friends down in the lower 48 states they are just start cooling off just a little but here in Fairbanks Alaska is just as beautiful weather, but here is a layout I did for my daughter. So I hope you all enjoy and get inspire to take some memories during this time of the year, I'm sure I did!!!
Fall Harvest Stamp Set of 7
Autumn Terracotta Cardstock 12x12


Autumn Terracotta from CTMH 

Olivia WOTG  Paper Pack (Retired)


Autumn is nature at her best.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...