Thursday, September 6, 2012

CTMH AP and Artiste Blog Hop

Good Morning Everyone and ThankYou for join us, I hope you find inspiration along the hopWelcome to Our CTMH AP and Artiste Blog Hop.We are a group of CTMH Consultants who love paper crafting, well most of us. we will be show-casing Our Amazing Creations from Art philosophy and Artiste along the way. My creation for today is from the Artiste Collection Exclusive from Close To My Heart.I did this Lunch Treat Bag as a Thank You Snack Bag for my daughter new teacher and the other one for a bus driver who would be taking my son back and forth to/from school, is a way to said "thank you" for caring and helping them to become succesful adults, they play a very important role in children life, I hope you was Inspired with today's creation and have fun along the hop. Don't forget to leave your comments below and THANK YOU for HOPING along with US!!!




ARTISTE Page 37 Typeset Paper Pack(Retired)

Bus Driver Treat Bag Paper is from my personal stack

Teacher and Bus Driver Snack Treat

Teacher Snack Treat

Here is the line up in case you get lost:





13 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I know both are gonna love them.


    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your box. My daughter is starting kindergarten next month and I am making this for her new teacher. Candice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh! So very cute! I am a teacher, and I would love it if one of my students gave me one of these! Thank you for the great idea! I am going to make them for my sons' teachers. Thank you!

    Suzanne Roseberry
    sroseberry@ymail.com
    zannieberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I was a teach, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. first i want to thank you for keeping this hop short, lately its 15 or more. Who has time to do that!!

    super cute projects, they are are sure going to love it

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these gable boxes! Thanks for sharing.
    Deb C
    bugjuiced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute boxes...TFS..:)
    texasgrama7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable. I especially love the one with school buses.

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute projects, the school bus one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What cute gable boxes. I'm sure your daughter's teacher will love it. I'll be hopping along. Smooches...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I nominated you for an award. Check out my blog for more details. http://www.nickiehoffer.blogspot.com/2012/09/i-recieved-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...