Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's a Girl 12x12 Double Page Layout

Hello Crafty Friends!!!
 For today project I did complete this beautiful double 12x12 page layout, as you all know or for those don't know I was ask to do a Baby Scrapbook Baby Album for a friend her daughter is turning 11 years old by the end of August.
 All products and embellishment are from CTMH.
 CTMH Sophia Workshop On The Go(WOTG)(Retired)
 Banner I used ART Philosophy page 29 at 1 1/2"
 Banner Layer page 29 at 1 1/2"
Tittle I-T'-S A G-I-R-L I use FONT Key
Baker's Twine
Stamp Set Sophia B1379 (retired)
Bottoms B1379 (retired)
Exclusive Inks Pads Tulip

It's a Girl

12x12 Double layout Page

Stamp Set Sophia B1319

Art Philosophy Banner







1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Love the banners and the scrolls with the flowers, and ..... :D

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...