Thursday, August 9, 2012

Baby Scrapbook

Greetings!!!
If You are looking for ILS By Tsunami Rose Click Here

Today I'm pleased to announced that I'm making a Baby Scrapbook Album, which I making it for a Dear Friend, Her Daughter turns 11 years old by the end of the month(August) as we all know Baby Memories are priceless and get us back in time where we can remember throughout pictures how darling a precious OUR Babies are. Babies are gift from God but this BABY was a miracle so today I share my friend treasure with you all. I will be making more pages as days go by since I have on my hands pictures from birth to the most recent ones, Almost 11 years full of memories. I hope you all enjoy as I did with my first 2 pages.Thank You for Stopping by and please leave your comments below, I know my friend & She will stop by and read all of your comments, Thanks Again.

God's Miracle

Ribbon White Flower are made by hand

6 days old,now She is almost 11

Proud Dad
Shop With me
Find on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages It would be great if you wanted to share this with us at Tuesday alchemy, this week our challenge is Bingo you could enter with dies/ punches, your choice (anything from the layout) and pearls. Hope to see you there :) http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.co.uk/

    *hugs* Shell x

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...