Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Fall/Winter Idea Book Release!!

Hello My Friends!!!
I'm beyond excitement Today,You can ask but why she is excited for? Let me tell you Close To My heart has launched the New Idea Book Fall/Winter 2012 TODAY and The Idea Book is packed with New Products, New Inks Pads Shades New Paper Kits that include a Card Kit for Card-Makers like me and one NEW Workshop On The Go Scroll Album Kit, yes you hear right A New WOTG Scroll Album Kit. The best part is "Drum Roll" please Cricut Artiste Collection which is a MUST Have Cartridge the collection include The Cartridge Artiste Cartridge 3-My Acrylix D size Stamps Sets and 3-12x9 Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes, Now let me ask this Where else you can get this collection from?- Only with Close To My Heart you can have hours of fun like me with the AMAZING Products from CTMH. I promise you wouldn't be disappointing on How Easy is to Be A Consultant and  How Passionate I am with the best Paper Crafting Company Close To My Heart. Please Visit ME to Order all your paper crafting products and remember if you are looking for an specific product Let me know I Will Show You How!!! Happy Shopping and Have a Marvelous Day!!!
 Sincerly
Your Close To My Heart Consultant
Vanessa Toro
torov_7044@yahoo.com
New Artiste Cricut Collection

New Idea Book Fall/Winter 2012

Free when sign up as a Consultant.While supplies last

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...