Friday, December 21, 2012

Welcome Winter Blog Hop

 Welcome To Welcome Winter Blog Hop

Welcome To Our Winter Blog Hop!!!I'm glad you can join us!! We Will sharing many projects along the way  if you came from Christine then you are in the right place if not Please go back and start Ashley's Blog.

Here is my Card project, I hope you like it!!!


Your Next Stop is Janet
Thank You for visiting Today & for leaving some love!!!
Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas 2012



Here is the Blog Hop Line-up




13 comments:

  1. i love it! Those would make lovely Christmas cards for next year. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fun card and the colors look fantastic on it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking card with the sweet snow people.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you chose!


    tabethawatson86@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card!! LOVE the snowmen!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that card. Such great pattern combos. Where did the stamp come from? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely cute!!! I love your blog too!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vanessa, your card is adorable! I would love to know what stamp set you used?

    Happy Holidays!
    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    ScrapThisSaveThat.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a beautiful card!

    tiggeria@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this snowman card! very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...