Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Ornaments!!!

If You are Looking for Cookies Make Everything Blog Hop PLEASE Click Here I don't want you to miss this incredible Blog Hop

Hello Everyone!!!

I have been Creating this Beautiful Christmas Ornaments for the last few days and they are finally here for you to enjoy. Please be aware if you would like to Buy one you are more than Welcome  leave a comment 
 an a contact email. First Come First Serve. All Christmas Ornaments are made from high quality Plastic Materials, and embellishments. All Christmas Ornaments can vary by color shape, since I made them using my own supplies I can't guarantee the same exact product unless I haven't sold them.

SOLD

SOLD


SOLD

SOLD
SOLD


SOLD
Disclaminer
Please be aware your comments  requires Moderation, Approval or it they can be remove if they are consider SPAM without NOTICE
Thank You

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh Vanessa These are absolutely beautiful. awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa these are stunning. I love all the different designs and the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...