Friday, December 21, 2012

Heavenly Christmas Blog Hop

                         Welcome to Heavenly Christmas Blog Hop



I'm glad you could join us on Our Heavenly Christmas Blog Hop!!
If you came from Christine then you are in the right place, If not please start at Lisa's Blog
My project is an altered Mail Box from Joan's. I decide to give My Altered Mail Box to my daughter Music Teacher, she love it as she display it on her desk, everyone has a question about it, I place inside a Lindor's White Chocolate which turn out to be her and her husband favorite chocolate, It was a Hit, and I am very happy, and proud of my work. She enjoy it as much I did making it.




Your Next Stop is Anita's Blog

Thank You for visiting me today!!


Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas 2012!!!







8 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Fabulous. Charming. Definitely a talented lady we have here. Thanks for sharing.

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute mailbox! What a great gift for a teacher! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I echo the comment - great gift for anyone - and very creative!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift.

    Melissa
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such aA beautiful mailbox
    Kgprevost@sbcglobal.net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful mailbox! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...