Saturday, October 6, 2012

Love & Hope

Hello Crafty Friends!!
 Today is National Card Day, and October is the month of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Awareness should be all year around, but I'm glad this month October is dedicated to raising awareness...Why we should do a self exam, we all know it will save OUR Life, once a month, only it will take you 15 minutes. I made this card 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 using the following supplies.
Lucy Paper Pack(Retired)
Make It from your Heart Vol 1 (sketch from page 46) 
Ribbons Rounds(Blush Collection RETIRED)
3D Foams Squares
Stand & Salute Cricut Cartridge









5 1/2 x 4 1/4 Card

3D Ribbon using foam squares



Make It from Your Heart Vol 1


Thank You for stopping by Today, and make sure you follow me throughout this month as I will be giving random prizes along the month. Please visit me on my Facebook page!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...