Friday, October 26, 2012

Corn Maze 12x12 Layout

Good Day Everyone!!!

 Today I'm really excited about my first project as a part of the Lisa's Design Team Member, is a 12x12 layout using one of her awesome designs from her store and it can be found on Scraping with Lisa Designs, I really have so much fun with this file Corn Maze, as you all can see I didn't have so much space I did enjoy putting all the pieces together, it comes with the sign to put the Corn Maze word in it, but i though of using without the sign part, pretty versatile how fun it can be to put her designs together, the papers I use are Clementine from Close to My Heart. I use 3D foam to give dimension to my leaves, Crows and Hay Stacks.












Thank You all for stopping by and for leaving your sweet comments!!!


1 comment:

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...