Thursday, October 4, 2012

12x12 Fall Layouts

Hello and Welcome!!!
Is still Fall/Winter here in Fairbanks Alaska, well the weather is still promising warm temperatures, for us is a gift, is like let's get it done and enjoy what we have left, because when Snow arrive stay with us for almost 7 months, so today I did make 2 differents Layouts about Fall, I'm still in the process of selecting the best pictures I took so far I think I got the best ones here...I have been busy lately getting my project done for this month which I promise is pack with lots of ideas & inspiration!!! I hope you all with enjoy!!! Don't forget to leave your comments at the end of the post, and Thank You for visiting me!!!
SHHHH I will have GIVEAWAYS again this month and RANDOM PRIZES along the way through out this month!!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...